Saturday, June 22, 2019

Day before

Hi, in just one day I'm leaving to go to Europe for my very first time! I can't wait to see a whole new continent I've never seen before, espeacily after my parent went to Italy without me. This will be a new and wonderful experince, and I can't wait to leave. So here's the places I'm going, and I'll update you on where I'm at tommorow.

Where I'm Going:

1. I don't know if this really counts, but I'm flying ot of Canada, I do have to get my passport stamped there so I'll count it.

2. Again, this may not count but I fly ino Iceland however, I have no plans to leave the airport.

3. I promise this one counts, I finally fly into France where I will go to Disneyland, Watch a Women's World Cup game, go to the Louve, see Normandy beaches, eat French pastries, and much,much more.

4. I make it to Itay! I'll see the Coliseum, go Florence, eat Italian food (of course), and a whole lot more.

5. I return to Iceland for a meere 24 hours, where the sun will never set.

6. I fly back into Canada very tired.

7. I dirve back home as our trip comes to an end. 

That's my Europe trip, and it starts to tommorow, I can't wait to share my adventures with all of my friends!😁

No comments:

Post a Comment